31. August - 7. September 2013
Eight stages, countless summits and peaks and an amazing itinerary off the beaten paths on rocky tracks constitute one of the last true sporting challenge. Experience the adventure of crossing the Alps together with your teammate in one of the world’s most spectacular running event! Look forward to breathtaking and stunning sceneries, a once in a lifetime experience and the unforgettable feeling of being a finisher of the GORE-TEX® TRANSALPINE-RUN – be part of it!
The GORE-TEX ® TRANSALPINE-RUN, since its premiere in 2005 is one of the greatest challenges for mountain and trail runners and it has the reputation of an internationally staffed, highly professional and emotional event for all participants. The route leads up to 3000 meters high mountain passes and through beautiful valleys across the main Alpine ridge.
On it's own feet across the Alps - the GORE-TEX® TRANSALPINE-RUN gives all nature lovers and alpine mountain-, marathon-, triathlon- and trail-runners a lifetime experience.
THE RACE 2013
- Teamrace (two persons)
- 5 categories
- 8 days
- 8 stages across the alps
- 4 countries
- ca. 250 Km distance
- ca. 15.000 Hm
THE STAGE TOWNS 2013
- Oberstdorf (GER) – Lech a. Arlberg (AUT)
- Lech am Arlberg (AUT) – St. Anton a. Arlberg (AUT)
- St. Anton a. Arlberg (AUT) – Samnaun (CH)
- Samnaun (CH) – Scuol (CH)
- Scuol (CH) – uphil sprint
- Scuol (CH) – St. Valentin a. Reschenpass (ITA)
- St. Valentin a. Reschenpass (ITA) – Sulden (ITA)
- Sulden (ITA) – Latsch (ITA)